Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I was reading some of the blogs of couples that have been or are going through infertility and my heart goes out to all of you. My prayers are also with you.

My husband and I went through ten years of infertility and we know exactly how you feel. The one thing that I cannot understand is people who are leaving negative comments on YOUR blogs. I don't think that those people know what all of us are going through and went through! The emotions, the depression, the longing for a baby. I am sure that they all mean well when you hear everyone around say, "just relax and it will happen" or "you can always look at other options." The fact of the matter is that it still hurts. I found that it is just better if someone would say, "I am sorry" and listen to what and how the infertility person is feeling and going through.

Those of you who have viewed my full story will know that after ten years of infertility we were blessed with triplets. I still cry when I hear someone tell about their infertility story. I am one person that will not tell you," don't worry it will happen" or anything like that. Because I walked in your shoes and I have been there.

Those of you who want to leave a negative comment just remember that all things in life do not come easy for others!!!

I apologize if this comes accross harsh to some people, but it's my blog and this is how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment